If your thermostat is blank, has a white screen, or a black screen:
- Power cycle your thermostat.
- Ensure your HVAC system is not running. If it is, please turn it off.
- Locate the switch for your thermostat in the breaker box.
- Flip the switch to the OFF position for 20-30 seconds.
- Return the switch to the ON position.
- If the thermostat screen is still blank/white/black, contact your HVAC dealer to have them inspect your thermostat and wiring.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Nexia® Customer Support via email at email@example.com or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET and Saturday-Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.
All trademarks referenced are the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2020 Trane. All Rights Reserved.