Nexia Home Diagnostics
Nexia Diagnostics helps provide the peace-of-mind that a Trane or American Standard system delivers. Through your Nexia-enabled Trane or American Standard thermostat, your HVAC system performance is shared with your preferred heating and air conditioning dealer. It is capable of sending an alert directly to your dealer so they can remotely access details and real-time data to diagnose a current issue and help prevent a more serious problem down the road.
Enrollment Offers Peace-of-Mind
- Data is encrypted and securely transferred between the Trane or American Standard thermostat and Nexia Diagnostics.
- By opting into Diagnostics, you allow your preferred dealer to view your HVAC system performance and perform remote diagnostics if needed.
- No other devices you may have connected to Nexia Home are visible or accessible by your dealer.
- With secure credentials, your dealer can access a website showing real-time intelligence about how your system is performing.
- System alerts, from system malfunctions to routine maintenance needs are automatically sent to your dealer, who can proactively notify you and address the issue immediately if any follow-up is required.
- This access to system performance data and alerts helps to ensure that your dealer sends the right technician with the right parts. Some issues may even be resolved remotely, eliminating the need for an on-site service call altogether, thus saving you time and money.
To Opt-In or Out of Dealer Diagnostics:
Nexia Mobile App
- Log into the Nexia Mobile App
- If you have multiple homes, select the home you would like to change using the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the app screen.
- Select the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose App Settings.
- Choose Home Settings.
- Next to Enable Thermostat Dealer to see Information about your Thermostats, slide the switch to the right to opt-in or to the left to opt-out.
- Press Save in the upper right corner.
Nexia Web Portal
- Log into the web portal.
- If you have multiple homes, select the home you would like to change using the drop-down menu above the picture of your home.
- Select Edit under the picture of your home.
- Check the box to opt-in, uncheck it to opt-out.
- Save changes.
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, please contact Nexia Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET and Saturday-Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.
All trademarks referenced are the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2020 Trane. All Rights Reserved.