Setting Up Voice Recognition
Google must recognize your voice in order to use voice commands for your devices. Follow these steps to set up voice recognition or to retrain your voice with Google Home.
- Open the Google Home App.
- Click on the Account button on the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- Verify you're using the correct account, then click on Settings.
- If you are on an Apple®/iOS® device, scroll down to Google Assistant services then click on More Settings.
- Click on the Assistant tab then click on Voice Match.
- Click on Teach your Assistant your voice again.
- Click on Retrain.
- Google will step you through voice recognition.
You are now ready to use your voice to control your Nexia devices.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Nexia Customer Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET and Saturday-Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.
All trademarks referenced are the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2020 Trane. All Rights Reserved.