Note: If the bridge does not have a stable connection during the time the scheduled code is created or around the time the scheduled code is set to activate, the scheduled code may not activate.
- Verify that the batteries in the lock are good
- Enter a User Code on the physical lock and confirm that it activates, unlocks or locks
- If you are using a BR100 bridge, verify there is no battery in the bridge while connected to AC power and Ethernet
- Verify the lock can receive normal commands
- Using the Nexia® Home portal, attempt an activate command or a lock/unlock command.
- If the lock is not receiving regular commands, scheduled codes will not work.
- Run a device repair from the portal, found in the Advanced tab
- Confirm you get a green checkmark
- Run a Test Connection
- If the signal strength is less than 80%, it could mean there is an intermittent communication issue. Moving the bridge closer to the lock may improve the signal.
- Power cycle the bridge
- If the scheduled code does not work, but regular commands from the portal work flawlessly, delete the scheduled code and re-create it.
Deleting Scheduled Code
- To access this page, log into Nexia Home and select Security & Sensors from the menu on the left side.
- Identify the lock in question and press the Edit User Codes button found to the right of the lock name.
- Locate the Scheduled Code you would like to delete and press the red (-) to the left of the entry.
- Confirm that you want to delete the scheduled code.
- Once the code has been deleted, click Finished to return to the Security & Sensors section of the portal.
If you have questions or need assistance with these processes, please contact Nexia® Customer Support via email at email@example.com or call 1-877-288-7707, Monday-Friday 9 AM – 8 PM ET and Saturday-Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM ET.
All trademarks referenced are the trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2020 Trane. All Rights Reserved.